Doors are a crucial interface in the areas of logistics and material flow. Collision damage inevitably disrupts the entire operational process. The Flextor prevents this damage with its flexible door leaves!
Technologies are evolving. We can help you improve your existing facilities. This ensures that your investment meets the applicable requirements and regulations and will remain optimal for many years to come
The innovative Flextor offers unique advantages:
- Robust against collision damage - the flexible door leaves can usually withstand being touched by a forklift without permanent damage. The safety of the operational process and the reduction of consequential costs due to collision damage pay off in practice out quickly.
- A special feature in the operation of storage and logistics companies is a high turnover of goods. Unlike all gates that open upwards, the entire headroom is immediately available. The two-part door leaf halves the opening time of the door and achieves a total opening speed of up to 2.1 m per second. An additional high-speed door can usually be omitted.
- The electrical heating concentrates solely on the door seal, which has a very positive effect on the energy balance of the door. Individual joints or leaf segments do not have to be heated, as is the case with conventional insulated sectional doors.
- If you would like to exchange or convert your existing rigid door leaves with the new flexible system, we would be happy to advise you. Our service technicians or specialist planners check whether the basic construction (depending on the manufacturer) can be retained and whether a system adjustment is feasible.
- The new 1-leaf variant now also enables existing fixed door leaves to be replaced to prevent future damage.